Monday, May 23, 2005

What would you do if you won the lotto?

Monday...again! Yikes..weekends moves so fast. Feels like only yesterday I was sitting at the pool, hmm it was yesterday. What would you do if you won the lotto? I would quit my job, invest the money and retire. Some people say they would keep working but no, niet, nein! There is no way I would keep my job. Let some other poor needy bastard have it. My contribution to humanity.

One more week and then schools out. The kids are going to spend some time with their dad. Hopefully that will work out ok and not cause me to much greif and worry. I'm worrying about everything. Such a neurotic parent. I would cause my children some serious mental problems if they knew everything that I worried about. I'm not telling them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home